hey..yeah here is another story of just another girl around the corner with the same stuff of unable to let go of things and stuck up..
Well actually i sometimes wonder what got me?? I most of the times knew what i wanted and especially what i don't want. you know its those times when you just wanna sit back and cry your heart out. I miss it. I wish i get over the depression. I wish I'm able to forget everything that happened. I wish it doesn't haunt me anymore.
I came across a text which said..I m hurt..because i loved him more than he deserved..did i really love him or it was just like giving a chance to myself to see whether I'm even capable of loving..and now i feel defeated..wtf!
I knew him inside out though.I never realised i was so close until things started falling apart.I wish i could just tell myself that he wasn't my type..or something like he was a jerk or that he used me or lied to me or i deserve better..but i cant.because i know things weren't this way. Its those complicated situations where you'd like to be with him but when he is around you don't want him. I don't know whether i was fighting with him or with myself.
did i dislike him more than me? do i miss him or i miss that there would be someone for me. Does this thing hurt more that he cared for me or that he has moved on and I'm alone?
This is mess. I don't want to cry.i could never trust myself again. I could never trust anyone else for that matter. he is perhaps lucky he got one. I m doomed. I don't know whether ill allow myself for any other chance ever..I'm scared of myself..
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment