Never mind..

Never mind..
Nothing lasts forever..so live it up,drink it down,laugh it off,avoid d bullshit,take chances & nvr hv regrets..cz at one tym,evrythin u did ws exactly wht u wntd.. ;)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You'v moved on..

Wherever you go
I know you miss me..
When you wonder at things you come across
I know u wonder how it would be to tell me..
When the radio plays our song
I know u think about our smiles..
When you'r lost in your thoughts
You try not not to think bout me sitting beside you..
When ur cell beeps
I know u silently wish its from me..
When u stand at a  long hallway ahead
I know you wish  if I run through to hug u tight..
When ur doodling sitting in cafe
U remember the superman u drew in my notebook..
When ur drenched in the untimely pours..
U miss the walk together in clouds..
When you'r staring across the window
I know u think id come by and save you..

And still you say you'v moved on..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © never mind
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme designed by Jakothan Sponsored by Internet Entrepreneur