Never mind..

Never mind..
Nothing lasts forever..so live it up,drink it down,laugh it off,avoid d bullshit,take chances & nvr hv regrets..cz at one tym,evrythin u did ws exactly wht u wntd.. ;)

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Another rainy day.A perfect co-incidence of the pours and the office shuttle.
"I wouldn't make the same mistake today" and she left the stuck shuttle to walk to the nearest bus stand 1/2 mile away.'I need to shift an apartment thts close.I can't travel 4 hrs everyday! Also i should buy sum vehicle of my own.it would be fun.maybe i shud join these atr classes.They teach good stuff.Im not desperate for making friends but I wont mind if I...
A freaky driver sped fast in the muddy pool splashing all the dirty water on her brand new suit.'I hate this city'.I should have abused him or atleast yelled out at him.Ohh forget it.
I dont have any guts.I shudnt have left the shuttle.and now walking on this muddy pavement.why do I even pay taxes...
And another arm smudge gave way to misty eyes..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © never mind
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme designed by Jakothan Sponsored by Internet Entrepreneur